WHERE WE ARE LOCATED
Tonle Sap Guesthouse is perfectly placed in Phnom Penh. 50 metres from the Tonle Sap River. Walking distance from the boat station to Siem Reap and various bus stations taking tourists to both Siem Reap and Ho Chi Minh City. Not to mention being less than 5 minutes away from such tourist attractions as Wat Phnom, Central Market and the Post Office in the old colonial quarter. Not to mention being in the heart of one of Phnom Penh's nightlife hot spots.
Click on the markers on the map to see what is nearby...
HOW TO GET HERE
From Ponchentong Airport
- Take a Tuk-Tuk (appox. $8) or Taxi (approx. $10)
- If the driver doesn't know the Tonle Sap Guesthouse try Pickled Parrot or St 104.
- St 104 is very short so you will be able to find the guesthouse very easily once you arrive there.
From the Boat or Bus Station
- The Mekong Express Bus Station is one street away from the guesthouse, well within walking distance.
- The Boat Station from Siem Reap is about 100 metres from the guesthouse.
- If you arrive on a bus that arrives near Central or Orrusey Market, take a Tuk-Tuk (approx. $2)